Schools may be closed, but kids can stay engaged with fellow students and learn a valuable skill with online classes hosted live by experienced teachers. We teach recurring computer programming classes once or twice a week to fit YOUR schedule, as well as weeklong online camps with daily morning or afternoon sessions.
Once or twice a week
- Ages 7-14, all skill levels welcome–no previous coding experience required.
- Broadband internet connection capable of streaming video.
- Mac (macOS 10.7 or later) or PC (Windows 7, 8, or 10).
- Updated Web Browser (Chrome 63+, Edge 15+, Firefox 27+, Safari 11+). Internet Explorer is not supported.
- Speakers, Microphone, and Webcam.